Nainital is a fabulous holiday destination that has captured the vast number of tourist because of its mesmerizing weather and the Naini Lake. The hill station is situated in the Uttarakhand district which consists of many other holiday destinations such as Pangot, Sigri, Bhawali, Mukhteshwar etc. the camping in such forest regions is out of the world experience. Many adventure sports, mountain trekking and hiking is possible when you are staying in camps in Nainital areas. There are pre-managed camps with food and other utility facilities which you can book and explore. Some are mentioned below that you can consider when you are in Nainital.
The outstanding camping experience is only possible if you are living in the arms of the nature. Camps surrounded by lush green forest, animals and valley views are accessible in none other than Sigri camps. This is the place which is located 16kms away from Nainital mall road i.e. around 40 kms drive. However, the camp is settled at the altitude of 7200 feet above the sea level that gives a clear view of the flora and fauna.
- Bird watching and mountain trekking is the accessible feature you get in camp package.
- Bonfire, dance and favorite sports are played by the camp staff and guest can enjoy
- Toilets and water supply is attached with camping tent; there are 8 Swiss cottages and safari tents.
- 4 cottage rooms have toilets attached and other 4 are without the facility available at cheaper price
- The forest research and exciting mountain hiking is done under the guidance of the professionals.
This is one of the best and affordable camps in Nainital. Ayar camp is located 6800 feet above the seal level and is completely surrounded by the natural forest. It is quite and a serene beauty place that is away from the Nainital mall road that curtails all the vehicle pollution and noises. Many tourists visit this camp in order to administer the tranquil landscape and the outstanding flora and fauna all around the valley and land.
- Bonfire and trekking services are given to the guest. Besides that the major attraction is the rooms and kind of camps designed for guests.
- Machaan is a unique kind of camping premises constructed like a tree house. These are made up of the bamboo tree and built over a pedestal area which provides a good view point. The deck area is so relaxant and silent that one could stay for all days sitting and doing nothing there.
- Machaan is a romantic getaway for the honeymoon couples as it offers personal toilet and bathing area inside the tree house. It has all amenities that are required for a comfortable stay.
- Cottages are also available which are also built by using the bamboo tree sticks. The interior of the cottages is simple yet elegant that is constructed by keeping mind the comfort of the guest. Safe and secure cottages are offered where no animal or snakes could reach.
Tents are also available at the cheaper rates which have simple sleeping bags, water supply and the separate washroom.