Welcome Heritage, Jaipur, Review of Welcome Heritage Jaipur, Welcome Heritage photo 2017, Heritage Hotel in Jaipur
Rajasthan is a place which is immensely rich in culture and heritage and Jaipur, its capital showcases this culture and heritage on a very large scale. The city has been a popular tourist destination from a very long time. People often visit Jaipur to experience the lifestyle of the Maharajas and the hospitality offered by the people here is very pleasing. There are a lot of places like Amber Fort, City Palace, HawaMahal, JantarMantar, Birla Temple, MotiDungri, Vidyaghar Garden and other shopping places and fairs and festivals that are the main features of attraction for the tourists in Jaipur. If you ever visit Jaipur in the coming days, the best place to stay is the Welcome Heritage Traditional Haveli.
About Welcome Heritage Traditional Haveli:
This Haveli was opened as a hotel in the year 1958. Prior to that, it was used by Rai Sahib LaxmipatiSinghania as his private residence. The Haveli is located in the heart of the city nearby to the Jaipur Railway Station and the Airport.
Details about the rooms:
The Haveli has 21 well – designed rooms. There are 2 types of rooms available, i.e. Deluxe and Premium. Apart from theses, the hotel also has 3 Heritage Suites. All the rooms have luxurious furnishers, a LED TV, an Air – conditioner, a Tea/Coffee Maker and other normal facilities while the Heritage Suite also has a mini bar and a few more add – ons.
- Swimming Pool: You don’t just get to stay at the Welcome Heritage Traditional Haveli in a normal way. There is a swimming pool where you can relax and feel refreshed.
- Zaika, the In – House Restaurant: There is an in – house restaurant that caters to the tastes of all types of people. The multi – cuisine restaurant serves authentic dishes and is popular for Rajasthani delicacies.
- 24 – Hour Front Desk: The staff is ever ready for all your needs. There is a 24 – hour front desk and room service available to the visitors.
- Private Parking: Welcome Heritage has a private parking for all their visitors and the problem of parking goes away.
- Thai Spa: The hotel wants you to feel comfortable and at ease at all times hence there is a Thai Spa facility available on request. In case you are tired and exhausted, you can take various types of therapies to relieve your stress.
- Doctor on call: There is a doctor always available in the hotel premises. In case you feel unwell, feel free to contact the staff and they will arrange a doctor for you immediately.
- High – Speed Internet Connectivity: Welcome Heritage provides its visitors a high – speed Wi – Fi connection so that they remain connected to the social world.
While you stay in Jaipur if you are looking for a royal treatment then the Welcome Heritage is the best place for you. So why wait? Book your rooms right now before anybody else does and go ahead to unleash the customs of Rajasthan.