Nothing much is needed to be said about Nainital. It is the ideal tourist destination for families, couples, friends and various other groups. People often come here to live a life away from their busy schedule. Nainital is famous for the Naini Lake which is located amidst the city. The best time to visit Nainital is from April to June and from September to October. If you wish to feel the joy of living in the lap of nature in Nainital and want a cozy and a pleasant stay, then Ayar Jungle Camp is the best place to reach out for.
About Ayar Jungle Camp:
Ayar Jungle Camp is a camping site near the Lake District Nainital. It is located on the Ayarpatta Hill in the Mallital area of Nainital. With an experience of 10+ years, Ayar Jungle Camp has been serving guests throughout the year.
Details about the rooms:
Ayar Jungle Camp has Tent Houses, Cottages and Machaans. The Machaans and the cottages are made up of bamboos. The Machaans are build up on an elevated area that gives a clear view of the surroundings. One can also call them as modern day’s tree houses. The cottages are available in three types – 2 bedded, 3 bedded and 4 bedded. The tent house gives the complete feeling of a jungle camp. There are 2 types of tents available – 2 man tents and 4 man tents. There are attached toilets with Machaans and Cottages but if you stay in a tent, you have no access to an attached toilet.
- A variety of Jungle activites: Ayar Jungle camp is the best place in Nainital to go for some jungle adventure activities. The camp hotel provides a variety of jungle activities, namely – Rappelling, Caving, Rock Climbing, Overnight Treks, Fishing, Horse riding, Bird watching. Along with this the camp site also offers various exciting games and exercises for its visitors.
- Pet are allowed: You no longer have to worry about your pets when you go on a vacation because there are no such restrictions to get your pet along with you during the stay at the camp hotel.
- The Jungle Restaurant: The Ayar Jungle camp has a unique restaurant where you can enjoy various vegetarian and non – vegetarian meals with a campfire at night.
- Bonfire and Barbeque: The weather of Nainital is pleasant throughout the year and you can bonfire and enjoy a barbeque in any month of a year.
- Doctor on Call: In the case of emergencies, a doctor is made available by the hotel staff.
- Free internet facility: In spite of being very eco – friendly, the camp hotel has a high – speed internet connection to cater the needs of everyone.
- 24 Hours Hot and Cold Water:
The camp hotel has a hot and cold water supply at all time of the day.
The Ayar Jungle Camp is one of the best places in North India for a camp site. You should definitely plan one vacation at this hotel and enjoy a trip that will revive you and who knows you might come here again and again!