Bhutan Tour Packages
Are you looking for a long holiday trip? The Bhutan tourism is there to offer an amazing experience. With nature’s scenic beauty and a refreshing environment, the Bhutan tour has a lot that lets you to explore a new world. In the lap of nature, this beautiful country located in South Asia. There are number of popular monasteries and fortresses that make it a favorite destination for the visitors. The place witnesses many beautiful landscapes in its lap touching the eastern Himalayas.
The special destinations of the country are; the famous Tiger’s Nest, Haa & Chele La Pass. Apart from the chilling temperature of 9 degree Celsius, the capital, Thimphu, also displays an outstanding visual. The only airport in country is located in the town, Paro. Along this, the town Paro also witnesses various sacred sites. Also, the country has one of the most historic dzongkhag, the district Bhumthang that comprises four mountain valleys in its area namely, Ura, Chumey, Tang and Choekhor.
- Duration: 11 Nights – 12 Days
- Pickup: Bagdogra/NJP
- Drop: Bagdogra/NJP
- Destination Covered: Phuentsholing, Thimpu, Punakha – Wangdu, Phobjika, Bhumthang, Paro, Tiger Nest, Haa, Chele la Pass
- Your dream tour starts from your pickup point, Bagdogra/New Jalpaiguri, from where you will lead towards Phuentsholing, the border town in south Bhutan.
- The second tour day, you will move towards the capital of Bhutan, Thimphu from Phuentsholing.
- After the end of second day, 3rd day will be spent in the chilly place with 11 degree Celsius,
- You will accommodate in Punakha, the town known for the famous Punakha Dzong, on the fourth day of tour.
- Your Fifth day on tour will take you from Punakha to Bhumthang, the district that has four mountain valleys.
- Sixth day will be spent in exploring the beautiful Bhumthang valley.
- Special 7th day will take you to explore the beautiful U shaped glacial valley in central Bhutan, Phobjikha. By the end of the day, you will come back to your hotel in Punakha.
- Move towards West Bhutan, on the 8th day of the tour. The beautiful scenic valley town named, Paro.
- Ninth tour day will represent an amazing spiritual experience to you, The Tiger’s Nest. Along with it, you have an exciting chance to explore the local sights in Paro.
- Haa & Chele la Pass sightseeing will be done on the 10th day of the tour.
- On the 11th day you will get back to your hotel in Phuentsholing from Paro.
Pack your bags, it’s the final day. The drop point, Bagdogra/NJP is waiting for departure.
- 02 Nights Hotel Accommodations in Phuentsholing.
- 02 Nights Hotel Accommodations in Thimpu.
- 02 Nights Hotel Accommodations in Punakha.
- 02 Nights Hotel Accommodations in Bhumthang.
- 03 Nights Hotel Accommodations in Paro.
- Total 11 Breakfasts + 11 Dinners
- Pick & Drop Ex. Bagdogra/NJP
- Bhutan sightseeing by Wag nor / Innova / Tempo Traveller.
- Haa & Chele la Pass sightseeing by Govt. Registered Taxi.
- All sightseeing according to itinerary.
- All Toll Taxes, Parking fee Included.
- Bhutan Entry Permit.
- Taxi & Permit fee for Haa & Chele la Pass.
- GST 5% on the Total Billing.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour.
- Guide fee, Camera fee & any monument Entrances.
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- Any changes you may choose to make during your tour.
Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks, etc.
For Bhutan Trip Call us – +91-9811171162