Goa – The Exotic Destination. Goa is one of the India’s most visited tourist state. It was established by Portuguese who ruled here for over 450 years. Portuguese developed this place into a coastal city which was also the base for their empire’s foundation. Even today if you walk in the streets of Goa you will experience Portuguese presence and culture for sure. Several monuments were built in that era, which are major attractions now. Post-Independence Goa became the favourite spot for tourism in India. From sandy beaches to exotic seafood, Goa has much to offer. Several major attractions here in Goa are: Bom Jesus Basilica, Fort Aguada. A mesmerizing wax museum is also here based on India’s rich culture, society and history. “Churches and convents of Goa” are credited by UNESCO as world heritage site. Being the smallest state, Goa is one of the richest states in India, thanks to tourism. Goa alone accounts for above 2% of India’s tourist. Tourism accounts for Goa’s major portion of the economy. Laws in Goa are relaxed, so as taxes as compared to the rest of the India. Booze is so cheap here because of low taxes. Goa is mainly divided into two parts, north and south Goa. North Goa accounts for a maximum number of beaches while south goa has limited beaches. North Goa is economical while south Goa is expensive.
Accommodation in Goa is easily available, from basic rooms to top-notch 5-star hotels, all are available here. In this article, we will guide you about one of the most visited camp hotels in Goa.
Camp San Francisco: Situated on Palolem beach, this camp hotel offers great sea view 24×7.
This place offers AC huts(rooms) with either sea or garden view. The customer can enjoy the beauty of the beach as it is easily accessible. This place is situated in the heart of the city with easy access to all major points.
- Over 24 huts/rooms available.
- Fully air conditioned rooms.
- Free Wi-Fi available to our customers.
- Private balcony.
- Mosquito nets in every room available to our customers.
- Multi cuisine restaurant available to our customers.
- Diverse menu with exotic mouth-watering dishes.
- Dine in huts, we respect your privacy.
- Display kitchen, guests may see the live preparation of food.
- Express world famous seafood of Goa available.
- Mini bar available to our customers.
- Beachfront view.
- Free spacious parking available to our customers.
- Free Wifi available to our customers.
- Airport pickup and drop available to our customers.
- Full security of premise.
- Safety locker available to our customers.
- Dedicated room service deployed.
- Tea or coffee maker available to our customers.
- Travel desk for info and bookings available to our customers.
- 24×7 emergency services available.
- Doctor on call available with med kits and ambulance available to our customers.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Outside Barbecue facility available to our customers.
- Laundry service also available.
- Hindi and English language are spoken.
If you are visiting Goa with your loved ones, especially couples. We recommend this place because of its natural offerings to customers, express services, and reasonable price.