Camps in Shimla, Camping in Shimla, adventure camp in shimla, shimla camp Photo, Camps Best review
Shimla – the grand hill station of India. Established by British in late 1870’s, this enigmatic hill station is known for its pleasant climate throughout the year. British loved this place so much that the senior British officials used to travel all the way from Calcutta to Shimla via New Delhi during summer holidays, from there Shimla got the name India’s summer capital. British built this hill station from the scratch, thanks to them. Several monuments and buildings were built in Raj era, which symbolise the perfection and beauty of them here. Major attraction here in Shimla are: The Mall Road, Christ Church, The Viceroy’s house etc. Apart from history Shimla is known for rich Himachali culture and customs. Being the capital of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla is well connected with all major cities like New Delhi, Chandigarh and Amritsar etc. Both Railways and Roadways are well diverse here. The world famous Kalka-Shimla toy train departs from Kalka giving charismatic view of the valley. This train route built in 1903 is also credited by UNESCO as world heritage site. Shimla is a gateway to paradise, a true wanderlust adventure. Nearby places to visit while in Shimla: Kufri, Jakhu, Naldhera, Jatogh, Tara Devi etc. There is a well provided taxi system in Shimla on demand.
This scenic hill station offers much to its visitors, form climate to sightseeing everything is beautifully blended here. To experience the adventure here camps are probably the best way, several groups organise camps in Shimla throughout the year, you may take part in them and have a lifetime experience.
In this article we will guide you through top camps in Shimla, you may consider them.
List of top camps in Shimla:
- Red Wood Camps:
This camp in Shimla provides great experience to thrill seekers and enthusiasts. Situated in Junga near Shimla, this group provide all the amenities and ensure 100% satisfaction for customers.
- Have stay in beautiful Swiss cottages.
- Spacious parking available.
- Cottages are provided with attached bathrooms and tents also.
- Hot and Cold running water available.
- Situated at an altitude of 22000 metres, it offers pleasant weather throughout the year.
- Rope activity.
- Hiking and trekking.
- Mountain bike riding.
- Picnics, outdoor fests.
- Parallel rope and swings etc.
- Blankets, Coats, Quilts, Equipment is available to the desired customers.
- Offthecity camp:
Off-the-city camp offers a glimpse into the nature and forests by providing a passage to live with it. Here everything is about living close to the mother nature. Located at points on dense in skirts of Shimla, it offers a great varied heritage.
- Over 12 exuberant rooms cum huts available to customers.
- Restaurant is also available to the desired customers.
- Free grand parking to the customers is available on demand.
- Children activities also available like Kho-Kho, carom, Badminton etc.
- Trekking, mountain ride, Rock climbing.
- Bike ride, Rope activities etc.
- Bonfire, Casual meets etc.
In order to experience the true beauty of Shimla, you may opt for camps as they are the bridge between the nature and you.