Resort De Crossroads, Goa, Resort De Crossroads Photo 2018, Review Resort De Crossroads
Goa is one of the most attractive place in India. Local people and international tourist visit Goa every year in heavy numbers. Goa was established by Portuguese, they ruled here for over 450 years. They gave Goa its taste and style. Several monuments and buildings were built in their era, which can be seen even today. Goa alone accounts for over 2% of India’s tourist. Goa is always packed with people from around the globe. Laws in Goa are relaxed as compared to the rest of the India. Also taxes here are low that is why booze is pretty cheap in here. Portuguese built many great monuments here in Goa, even today if you walk in Goa you will get the feel of Portuguese culture. Major attractions are: Bom Jesus Basilica, Fort Aguada etc. A typical wax museum is also there which is based on Indian culture and history. UNESCO also credited convents and churches of Goa as a “World heritage site”. Goa is truly a wonderland. Goa is divided into two parts, mainly north Goa & south Goa. North goa is little pocket friendly due to the availability of major public beaches while south Goa is pretty expensive as most of the private beaches are there.
Accommodation in Goa is easy to find, from normal basic rooms to expensive luxury suites all are available here piled up in a line.
In this article we will list the most visited top notch 3-star hotel of Goa.
Resort De Crossroads
This grand 3-star hotel is known for its express service to customers. Located in the heart of Calangute beach, major attractions are easily accessible from this resort on demand. It is approximately 40 km away from Goa airport. This resort is a mixture of pleasure, luxury & business.
Over 32 well furnished rooms available, installed with elegant décor and contains double beds. Rooms are divided over 4 categories as per customer’s need.
- Grazia: This category contains queen sized bed, elegantly decorated room.
- Essencia: This category contains queen sized bed, well decorated room and free Wi-Fi.
- Supria: This category contains queen sized bed, elegantly decorated room, free Wi-Fi and bath tub.
- Imperia: This is a royal category, installed with furniture and king sized bed, beautiful décor, free Wi-Fi and with bath-tub plus Jacuzzi.
De Crossroads has a dedicated restaurant which offers delicious sea food. Also on several days Buffet service is also available. Room service is deployed; we care for your privacy.
- Swimming pool available to the customers.
- Restaurant ready.
- Bar also available to the customers.
- Spa, gym and hot bath service is also availableto the customers.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Centrally Air Conditioned.
- Refrigerator installed in very room.
- Dedicated room service available to the customers.
- Self-laundry service also available to the customers.
- Free parking available to the customers.
- Transportation services are provided to the customers.
- Travel desk appointed for info and bookings.
- DVD player provided on demand to the customers.
Tea or coffee maker also available.