Hotel Jaipur Greens, 4 Star Hotel Jaipur Green, Jaipur Greens Hotel Photo, Jaipur Greens Hotel Reviews
Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan is the largest city of the Indian state in Northern India. The city is named after the founder (the ruler of Amer) – Maharaja Jai Singh II. As the avenues were painted in pink, the city is also known as the Pink City of India. The unshared appearance of the city and the title is solely credited to the colour pink, which was used to paint back then. With the help of Vidyadhar Bhattacharya, the planning of the city was done in accordance to the Indian Vastushastra. Jaipur is a part of the Golden Triangle tourist circuit beside Agra. It is located 260 km from the capital of Indian- New Delhi.
Jaipur is amongst the most popular tourist destinations in India. In Asia, it was ranked 7th best place to visit. It also serves as a gateway to other tourist places in Rajasthan such as Jodhpur, Udaipur and Jaisalmer. The climate of the city is hot semi-arid climate. Most of the rains occur in the monsoon season (between June and September). Major tourist spots are- JantarMantar, Hawa Mahal, Jal Mahal, Amer Fort, Jal Mahal, Govind Dev Ji Temple, Jaigarh Fort, Galtaji, Garh Ganesh Temple, Birla Mandir, Sri Kali Temple, Sanganeri Gate and the Jaipur Zoo. Sisodiya Rani Bagh and Kanak Vrindavan are the major parks of Jaipur.
The statues around the city depict the Rajasthani culture. Cuisine, having the distinctive qualities of the region includes dishes such as Missi Roti, Dal BaatiChurma, Ker Sangri, and Bajreki Roti. Sweet dishes include Feeni, Ghevar, Chaugunikeladdu, MawaKachori, Gajak, and Moong Thal.
Accommodation in Jaipur is classy and readily available, in this article we will guide you through the top most 4-star hotel in Jaipur. Talking about accommodation, if you are looking for some royal place to stay with exuberant and quality service Hotel Jaipur Greens is the place.
Hotel Jaipur Greens: This royal 4-star hotel in Jaipur is a synonym for excellent hospitality. It is probably the most renowned 4-star hotel in Jaipur. With top-notch service they follow Rajasthani customs too. Jaipur Greens is a decent choice if you are planning to accommodate here. With all modern facilities it also blends beautifully with traditional style of the royal state of Rajasthan. Jaipur Greens makes an exception in the category of hotels offering 4-star services etc. by providing value for money and also it offers a gateway to the paradise.
- Over 95 fully furnished royal rooms are available.
- 1 presidential suite also available for VVIP’s.
- 3 luxury suites available with elegant décor.
- Rooms are equipped with latest tech. and amenities.
- In-house restaurant available – GINGER.
- Fully fledged restaurant engrossed withgorgeous ambience.
- Extensive range of mouth-watering exotic Rajasthani as well other cuisines.
- Fast food also available.
- Mini Bar available.
What is more here?
- Swimming pool available to the customers.
- Gym and spa available to the customers.
- Dedicate room service available 24×7.
- Free Wi-Fi with high speed internet available to the customers.
- Free grand spacious parking available to the customers.
- Security locker also available on demand by customer.
- Tour desk available for bookings and info.
- External and internal Banquet halls available.
- Dry cleaning and Laundry services also available to the customers.
- Babysitting is also available on demand by customers.
- Smoking rooms available.