Named after Maharaja Jai Singh, the famous ruler, Jaipur is the capital city of Rajasthan. It’s better known as the Pink City of India. The city is rich in heritage and has the complete touch of the culture of the state. Thousands of visitors come at Jaipur every year and especially in the months from October to March. There are various palaces, monuments, gardens and shopping places which attract the tourists to the Pink city. Just in case you are planning to take a tour of the city we recommend that you should stay at the Tara Palace, a family – managed luxurious hotel.
About Tara Palace:
Tara Palace or Tara Niwas is a small hotel which is set in the green belt in the central part of the city. The hotel is a very popular place because of its location. The surroundings of the hotel have some extraordinary landscapes, water bodies, lawns, trees thus forming a very pleasant atmosphere. Various famous spots like the City Palace, the JantarMantar and HawaMahal is located nearby to this hotel.
Details about the rooms:
The hotel has around 24 rooms. The Economy Room is a twin sharing room, the Superior Rooms and the Deluxe Rooms can accommodate 3 people while the Family Deluxe room provides space for 4 people to stay. Each room is equipped with all the basic facilities like tea/coffee maker, 32 inch LCD TV, Telephone, 24 – hours hot and cold water, attached refrigerator and a dressing table.
- Yoga Classes: In order to remain fresh and energetic, the hotel provides its visitors with the facility of yoga classes.
- Library: The hotel has a small exchange library, which allows the visitors to read various genres of books.
- Souvenir Shop: For all those people who love to take away collectables with them or who want to gift them to someone, the hotel has a pretty decent Souvenir shop with a variety of articles to take away.
- Business Desk: The hotel has all the facilities required for its business clients. It provides them with photocopy facility, high – speed internet connectivity, fax, audio/video conferencing, etc.
- Parking: The hotel provides a private parking space for all their visitors.
- Laundry: You don’t have to worry about cleaning and washing your clothes. The hotel provides you with the facility of laundry.
- Restaurant and an In – House Bakery: The hotel has a restaurant which serves Indian and continental dishes alongside the famous Rajasthani cuisine. Also, different meals are served to the visitors on different days.
- Electricity Backup and Rain Water Harvesting: In the case of power cuts or shortage of water, the hotel has a complete electricity and water backup available so that the visitors don’t face any trouble.
You definitely would like to stay in a calm and peaceful place while you are in Rajasthan and nothing is better than the Tara Niwas. With a complete homelike atmosphere, this place is worth staying while you are out with your family and friends.